Legal & Tax Services
Bolliger & Company Consulting Ltd.
Level 25, Q House Lumpini Building, No.1 South Sathorn Road Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Phone: + 662 625 6300 Fax: + 662 625 6311
Mobile: + 66 84 157 2388
Ms. Thanyaluck Thongrompo
is a manager in Legal and Tax Services based in our Bangkok office. Her areas of expertise encompass corporate and commercial law including banking and finance, foreign business license/certificate, labor and employment, real estate, intellectual property and mergers and acquisitions. She holds a Master of Law majoring in International Law and a Bachelor of Law (Thammasat University, Bangkok).
The Registry of Signature and Document Attestation, Lawyer Council of Thailand Notarial Services Attorney
Master of Law, Major International Law, Thammasat University
Institute of Legal Education of Thai Bar Association Barrister-at-Law
The Law Society of Thailand Lawyer License
Bachelor of Law, Thammasat University
- Leading in various inbound foreign investors into Thailand in respect of establishing a presence in Thailand, obtaining an investment promotion, obtaining a foreign business license/foreign business certificate, obtaining visa and work permit for foreign expatriates.
- Leading in various outbound foreign and Thai investors into Laos in respect of establishing a presence in Laos and obtaining visa and stay permit card.
- Leading in various practices in energy and natural gas in respect of a farm-in transact in Thailand, including concessionaire agreement.
- Leading in various banking and finance issues in respect of seeking retroactively approval to open overseas accounts and obtaining approval for repayment any drawdown from such accounts including of obtaining approval to be enforced with securities assets from the Bank of Thailand.
- Leading in negotiation with client’s customer who requests compensation for alleged damages resulting from the use of the client’s products and managing litigation team to deal with case.
- Advising client for obtaining licenses to operate airline business in Thailand and consolidation of financial statements for airline business and its affiliate companies.
- Leading for legal audit into a food and beverage company in connection with a requirement under Thai Laws and global policy.
- Representing a buyer in acquisition of condominiums, and other real estates in Thailand, including representing client in land purchase for new factory located in Industrial Estate Zone.
- Providing legal advice concerning client’s business transactions, claim ability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations, and negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
- Providing tax advice related to commercial transaction, including of preparing a tax ruling related to commercial issues such as the evaluation of VAT and issuing of tax invoice which is prepared in a foreign language and in a foreign currency unit.